Ductfree AC Can Offer Solutions [SPONSORED]
Do you live in a home without central air conditioning (or ductwork)?
Do you think your only solution is heavy, bulky, noisy window AC units that only cool the room they are placed in?
This post is sponsored by John Ray and Sons and they have your solution. Ductless split systems can provide cool, quiet comfort anywhere and everywhere in your home. And are operated by remote control.
- Great for older homes without ductwork or new additions or rooms over the garage
- Quieter, safer, and more efficient than window units
- Resolve hot or cold spots throughout your home
- Professionally installed in just a day or two
- Convenient comfort with 24-hour programmable remote control
High-Wall Duct-Free Split Systems
Mounted on a small amount of wall space near the ceiling, these ductless units fit seamlessly into any decor. Comfort levels can be easily and precisely controlled using a remote control.
Multi-Split Duct-Free Split Systems
Carrier multi-split duct-free split systems quietly cool up to five rooms using one outdoor unit and no ductwork. These air conditioning units are extremely quiet and operated by remote control.
For more information visit their website here.