NYRA’s Andy Serling Breaks Down The Belmont [AUDIO]
NYRA's Andy Serling joins Levack and Goz to helpus all make money on the Belmont stakes tomorrow. Listen above to see who Serling likes in the Belmont Stakes and two other races to pad your bank role.
I hate that I didn't pick any of his favorites. lol
Levack’s Top five horses for the Belmont Stakes:
5) The One Eyed wonder is back! Patch drew the 12 spot so the poor guy won’t be able to see the other horses but Johnny V is on the mount and how great would it be to see Patch in Saratoga off a Belmont win?!
4) Lookin At Lee: This horse is the only reason I didn’t cash vacation money on the Derby. So there’s no way I’m leaving it out.
3) Twisted Tom: This is my long shot that I kinda believe in. Chad Brown is the trainer so we have the home town connection and Goz’s first name is Tom…eh….eh
2) Tapwrit: This is the second Todd Pletcher horse on my list and many people think Tapwrit will win out right.
1) Irish War Cry: This son of Curlin either dominates or gets crushed…I’m saying it’s domination time.