People Are Somehow Blaming Chad Johnson’s Wife For His Domestic Violence Arrest
In case you've been living under a rock over the last 24 hours, you know that Chad Johnson has been arrested for domestic abuse against wife Evelyn Lozada, why it happened, and that he was released by the Miami Dolphins. Well, as is the case with any high profile celebrity arrest, the Internet sounded off on the issue. Shockingly, though, there were plenty of people out there defending Johnson for his actions, choosing to attack the victim rather than the attacker.
Despite the fact that she just understandably reacted to allegedly being cheated on and was then struck by her husband, the Twitterverse felt no sympathy, even justifying his reprehensible behavior.
- Ocho was one of the few famous black athletes in the NFL with no arrest ever.. Now look what Evelyn did to his career. #StopWifenHoes
- Damn the dolphins released Chad Johnson.....smh Evelyn's dumb ass just messed up some of his millions.
- Evelyn got that Big ass forehead she prolly strted it!
- RT @RogerMayAllday: Chad Johnson don't get in trouble until he meet Evelyn. But it's him right?... Let's keep it real she's trouble #StayAwayFromBasicHoes
One would think someone would feel bad for a victim of domestic abuse, but the Web is a sick place.
- I don't even feel bad for evelyn tho
- I love evelyn but she lost some cool points for callin the cops on her husband you don't do that
Don't worry, Chad, the Twitterverse has advice for you that makes your decision look intelligent by comparison.
- She cost that man his job, time for a divorce ...Evelyn Lozada ain't nthn but drama anyway. That's crazy ...
- Lord I hope Chad leaves Evelyn.................................
- Rite.!!!!!!!! RT @ComedianSpank: if Chad dont divorce Evelyn he stupid