San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Live Chat – 2013 NBA Finals Game Seven
It all comes down to this. After a ridiculous Game Six, we have a one game playoff for the NBA championship. This is the way it should be, as the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs will play for 48 (or more) minutes with the right to hoist the Larry O'Brien Trophy on the line.
At around 9:00 p.m., we will be providing live commentary of all the action, as we tweet live during Game Six of the NBA Finals, while the following questions get answered:
- Can the LeBron from the fourth quarter of Game Six show up for a whole game?
- Will Tim Duncan will his team into a position to win once again?
- Who will play worse: Dwyane Wade or Manu Ginobili?
- Can Chris Bosh continue channeling his inner Dikembe Mutombo?
- Will Greg Popovich smile if the Spurs win?
- Is Mike Miller going to say "screw it" and just play with one shoe on?
- Is tonight the night that Tracy McGrady gets his NBA championship ring?
- Will the Internet just give up under the added stress of an event like this?
- WILL JUSTIN BIEBER BE AT THE GAME!?!?!?
- Will LeBron wear a headband!?!?!?
The answers to those questions and more will be revealed tonight, and you can follow along with our in-game commentary right here. The page will update automatically, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the basketball equivalent to the Super Bowl, right here.