Which Of These Five Foods Does Levack Need To Try At Yankees Stadium [VOTE]
This Yankee season has been amazing and my first trip to the Stadium this year is this month. So here's the deal, I'm a creature of habit. I almost always get Garlic Fries and a Sausage sandwich with peppers ad onions. After extensive online research I feel like I need to broaden my horizons and menu at Yankee Stadium.
Here are a list of five items that other websites and "experts" are raving about. Which is the can't miss item that I need to make sure I try when I visit the Stadium for Yankees vs Red Sox later this month? Yankee Stadium's menu is simply amazing and a little overwhelming. The Website Eater New York has an amazing list that not only shares the best foods but also where to find them.
Here's the five items in no particular order:
1) Tater Kegs: Jumbo tater tots, adorned with sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, scallions, served on a skewer.
2) Lobel's Steak and Potato Fries: Shaved prime steak, fried russet potatoes, sour cream, green onions, shredded cheddar, bacon
3) Mighty Quinn's Brisket Sandwich: Smoked for 20 hours and seasoned with a salt-and-pepper based rub
4) King's Hawaiian Big Island Lava Crispy Chicken Sandwich: Breaded crispy chicken, tempura pickle chips on a toasted King's Hawaiian bun.
5) Bullpens & Terrace Yankee Dingers: Grilled custom-ground hand-smashed mini-burgers with shaved white onions and French's yellow mustard placed on a steamed potato bun (at Frank's RedHot Terrace)