Going To See The Bills At Highmark Stadium? Watch For these Road Closures
The Bills are holding their first open-to-the-public practice this weekend. But if you're going, be aware, there will be some road closures.
It's been quite some time since people have been able to come out and watch The Bills in numbers like we used to. But this weekend, they're holding a practice at training camp that will be open to the public at Highmark Stadium.
People are hungry for Buffalo Bills football again. I'm sure they're going to want to get there early just to step in the stadium and see that field again and maybe get a chance to meet one of their favorite players.
Then there are the others who won't be going to the game, but still travel around Orchard Park for errands...
In either case, you should know that there will be road closures around the stadium on Saturday morning. According to WIVB, the Erie County Sheriff's Office has made the following announcement about Abbott Road and Route 20a:
- The section of Abbott Road in front of the stadium closes to north and southbound traffic at 7:00 a.m.
- The road will remain closed until after the open practice (approximately 1:30 p.m.)
- All stadium parking lots are open
- Drivers are advised to find alternate routes
Route 20a (Big Tree Road)
- Rte. 20a will be open in both east and west directions throughout Saturday
- The Sheriff’s Office will not close 20a to westbound traffic after the practice
The practice will go on from 10-12 on Saturday and gates will open at 9am. You will need a ticket (but they are free). Get your ticket by clicking here.