Armen & Levack’s Dunkin Donuts Bus to the Bronx Official Contest Rules
Armen & Levack’s Bus to the Bronx
The following rules govern the Armen & Levack’s Bus to the Bronx (“Contest”), sponsored by WTMM-FM, operating in the Albany, New York market (the “Stations”). The Contest is operated by Townsquare Media of Albany, Inc. (the “Company”), which is the FCC licensee of the Station.
1. The Contest is scheduled to begin on Monday, August 31st, 2015 and end on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015. There are sixteen (16) prizes to be awarded in this contest: a pair of tickets to the Yankees v. White Sox game at Yankees Stadium on Sunday, September 27th including roundtrip motor coach airfare from Albany to the game and back. This package has an estimated retail value of $90. Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a Prize. The Company shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the Prizes or any part thereof as described herein. There will be no option to receive cash in lieu of the Prize. All taxes (including without limitation federal, state and local taxes) on or connected with each Prize and the reporting consequences thereof, and any other costs, fees and expenses not explicitly stated herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Contest is void where prohibited. The Stations will periodically broadcast the key terms of the Contest rules on the Stations during the course of the Contest.
3. The Contest is open to all eligible U.S. residents of New York State, 18 or over with a valid photo state issued ID or driver’s license. Each entrant must have a valid street address in the state of New York in order to qualify (a P.O. Box address will not suffice). Employees, directors, officers, and agents of the Company, the Stations, the Sponsoring Retailer (defined below), and the parent companies, divisions, dealers, retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers of each, and immediate families or significant others of each, and employees of all media or mass communication within a one hundred (100) mile radius of the Stations’ main studio (located at 1241 Kings Road Schenectady, NY 12303) are not eligible to enter or win the Contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents (including in-laws), brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse, including step-relatives. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian. Employees of alcoholic beverage retailers distributors, and manufacturers are also not eligible to enter to win.
4. By participating in this Contest, each entrant grants permission for his or her picture, voice and/or telephone call to be recorded, rebroadcast and posted on Company websites and promotional and sales materials for use by the Stations. The winner of each Prize hereby grants the Company a perpetual worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free sub-license (through multiple tiers), right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote his/her picture and voice, in all media now known or hereinafter created.
5. The odds of winning one of the 16 prizes will depend on the number of participants. Each winner will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the Stations’ main studio prior to claiming the prize. Each Prize Winner will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form.
6. Each Prize Winner will be expected to claim the prize from WTMM-FM (the “Station”) during standard business hours, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within two (2) days of being notified that they are the winner. Each Prize Winner must possess a valid New York photo I.D.(acceptable to the “Station”), bearing the picture of the contestant that will be presented to WTMM-FM and accepted before the prize is awarded. The Prize will be forfeited if not claimed as outlined above.
7. The Prize is not transferable prior to its claim by the Prize Winner. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of the Prize Winner.
8. The odds of winning the Prizes will depend on the number of participants.
9. How to Play: The contest will begin at 3:00pm on Monday, August 31stand will end at 4:45pm on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015.
i. To participate in this Contest, there are three (3) ways to enter:
1. ON-AIR. From 8/31 – 9/4, Listeners can enter by listening to the Armen & Levack Show. Each weekday at 4:45pm, Armen & Levack will play a cue to call to win the tickets on the bus. WTMM will give away one pair of tickets each day from 8/31 – 9/4. From 9/8 – 9/11, Listeners can enter by listening to the Armen & Levack Show. Each weekday at 4:45pm, Armen & Levack will play a cue to call to win the tickets on the bus. WTMM will give away one pair of tickets each day from 9/8 – 9/11. Nine (9) total Prize Winners will be selected via this form of entry.
2. SOCIAL SWEEPS. From 9/3 – 9/23, Listeners can enter by logging on to the contest page on 1045theteam.com and clicking the Dunkin Donuts Social Sweeps Links. Listeners can obtain entries to enter to win the contest by following the instructions on the page. Four (4) total Prize winners will be selected via this form of entry.
3. ON-LINE. Listeners can register by visitingwww.1045theteam.com, selecting the link for the contest and following the instructions to complete and submit an online registration (with name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and date of birth). Online entries must be received by 9/23 at 4:45pm in order to be eligible. Three (3) Qualifiers will be selected at random from all entries received online and announced at 4:$5pm on 9/21, 9/22 and 9/23.
4. In total, there will be sixteen (16) Prize Winners.
10. Station and Sponsoring Retailer will not be responsible to deliver the Grand Prize. No responsibility is assumed by Company or Sponsoring Retailer for any Prize after it has been given to winners.
11. Limitation on Liability: By entering this Contest, all entrants release the Company, the Stations and Dunkin Donuts and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize. Neither the Company nor the Stations are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries, including any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or errors of the U.S. Postal service. Neither the Company nor the Stations are responsible for cheating or fraud by any entrants. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company and the Stations which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Company and the Stations reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
12. The Company is not responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers or failure to notify any Semifinalist based on information provided by any entrant to the Contest. All entries and registrations become the property of the Company and may not be acknowledged or returned.
13. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, the Stations reserve the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Company management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
14. Contest Disputes: The Company shall be the sole arbiter of the Contest and the interpreter of Contest rules. Its decisions shall be final. Entry into the Contest constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by the Company and the Stations.
15. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any Contest rules are violated in any way. The Company reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a Contest rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
16. In the event the winner is subject to or is the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), the Company’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as the Company’s awarding the prize to the winner. The Company shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. The Company shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
17. The Company reserves the right to make and change the Contest rules, including changing the Contest dates, but only to the extent permitted by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, including the rules and published policies of the Federal Communications Commission.
18. A copy of these Rules is also available during business hours, 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), at the Stations’ studios, 1241 Kings Road Schenectady, NY 12303 and on the Stations’ websites.