Meet The Traffic Law Expert: Mark Fluery
Mark received his Juris doctorate from the University Of Dayton School Of Law in 1996 and was admitted to the bar in New York State in 1997. He has been practicing law ever since.
For over 17 years he has handled thousands of traffic tickets for many clients effectively. Don’t try to handle a traffic ticket without representation. For a free consultation, contact Mark Fluery.
Questions you can ask The Traffic Law Expert:
- What should I do if I get pulled over for a traffic infraction?
- Should I apologize to the officer and offer an explanation?
- Is it best to just plead guilty and mail the ticket in to the court?
- Will I get a bigger fine and/or penalty if I plead not guilty and fight the ticket?
- Isn't it more expensive to hire at an attorney than to handle a simple traffic ticket myself?