5 Spring Things To Do Around The Capital Region
We have been inside long enough! The coldest February in the last 30 years just blew through New York! I don't know about you but I am ready for Springtime, warmer days and getting out of the house! Here are 5 "Spring Things" to do around the Capital Region.
- Troy Night Out - Friday March 26th - FREE Troy Night Out is an event that takes place between 5p-9p on the last Friday of each month. This is a great way to help our local businesses, restaurants and more. Plus you get out of the house!
- Maple Open House - Crosstown Maple - Saturday March 27th - Ravena, NY Come see how the sweet stuff is made between 10a-3p. Sugarbush tours available upon request.
- 11th Annual Times Union Mac-N-Cheese Bowl - Saturday March 27th - Latham - Benefitting the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York.
- Drive Thru Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt - Saturday March 27th - Clifton Park - Load the kids in the car and bring their baskets. This year's event will be a drive through event featuring a scavenger hunt.
- Saratoga Comic Con - Saturday April 17th/Sunday April 18th - Saratoga Springs City Center = Put on your best costume and check out the gaming, anime, sci-fi, comic books and more.
- Into The Mystic - Van Morrison Tribute - Saturday May 15th - Cohoes Music Hall - I was lucky enough to see Van Morrison a few years ago and was blown away. Until he returns Into The Mystic would be a strong substitute.
- Tri City Valley Cats - Friday June 4th - Joseph L. Bruno Stadium - Troy First home game of the season and fireworks after the game. Sounds like a home run to me.
Alright, so I gave you 7 Spring Things to do around the Capital Region. There is a ton more but this will give you a good start. albany.com is a good resource for this kind of info. See you outside this Spring!
LOOK: 15 Discontinued McDonald's Menu Items