Albany Police Look for Two Young Girls Missing After School!
A concerning alert, sent late in the evening from the Albany Police Department on Wednesday, has many on edge this morning while police search for two young girls last seen in Albany at 5 pm yesterday.
Who are the girls missing in Albany, and where were they when they were last seen?
According to a Facebook post by the Albany Police, the two girls ages 11 and 12, were last seen near the Livingston Ave and North Lake Avenue area in Albany around 5 PM yesterday.
The Albany Police sent out the Nixle report late Wednesday night - about 6 hours after the two girls went missing.
Police say both girls left an after-school program together Wednesday and have not returned home or been seen since.
- Tomiko Akbar, age 11 Albany, is described as a black female, 4’11”, 85 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes.
- She was last seen wearing gray sweatpants that say “Army” up the leg and a pink sweatshirt. She was also carrying a dark-colored backpack.
- Daisy Rivero, age 12 of Albany is described as a Hispanic female, 5’3”, 145 lbs with brown eyes and black hair with a purple streak.
- She was last seen wearing black sweatpants, black Vans sneakers, a light-colored zip-up with a design on it with a black shirt underneath.
- She is also carrying a pink colored backpack.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts are asked to please call the Albany Police Detective Division at 518-462-8039.
List of Upstate New Yorkers Reported Missing Since 2000
See Vintage Storytown USA Postcards Dating Back to 1961!
Inside a $5M Estate- New Home to Winningest Celeb in Upstate NY!