Saratoga Auto Auction Looking for Food Truck Vendors
The First Annual Saratoga Auto Auction presented by the Saratoga Auto Museum will be held at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center, September 21st through the 23rd. This is going to be a great event and sure to draw a big crowd of car enthusiasts from across the Capital Region and beyond.
Over 200 auction vehicles expected!
- Thursday, September 21st
- Auction Press Day 10am-5pm
- Auction Preview 10am-5pm: Open to the Public
- Friday, September 22nd
- Auction Preview 10am-5pm: Open to ticket holders, consignors, bidders and their guests
- VIP Welcome Party 2pm-4pm: Open to consignors, bidders and their guests
- Auction 4pm-7pm: Open to ticket holders, consignors, bidders and their guests
- Saturday, September 23
- Auction 10am-5pm: Open to ticket holders, consignors, bidders and their guest.
We are looking for food truck vendors for this great event. If you are a capital area food vendor interested in working this event, please contact Sue MacDonald with Townsquare Media at 881-1515 to reserve your space today.
Again, to register as a food vendor for the First Annual Saratoga Auto Auction coming to SPAC this September call Sue MacDonald at 881-1515. Spaces are limited so call Sue today.
- $30 for Friday and Saturday
- $20 for Friday Only
- $20 for Saturday Only
- There will be special seating for Bidders and Consignors – All other tickets are General Admission