See the Fall Foliage In New York By Rail! Are Tickets Still Available?
Fall is is full swing and the out-of-state leaf peepers have arrived! Before you know it all of the cool stuff to do in our region will be booked! Sold Out! There is still some time to experience one of the most unique ways to take in the changing colors of New York, by Rail Bike!
A Rail Bike is the power assisted vehicle that will transport your along the railroad tracks of New York in the Catskills, Cooperstown and beyond! There are a couple of different options for you this Fall but I will caution you that some of the dates and locations are already sold out.
Rail Explorers USA have adventures in Cooperstown and the Catskills with unique rides in each location to choose from.
- Cooperstown - The Milford Track offers a 12 mile round trip that will take you over historic trestle bridges and through the farm lands and forests alongside of the Susquehanna River. It will take approximately 2 and a half hours to complete the journey.
- Cooperstown - Charlotte Valley Fireside Tour is an effortless 8 mile roundtrip at dusk. Bring marshmallows to roast by campfire.
Tickets for the Milford Track and Charlotte Valley Fireside are on sale now. Check availability HERE.
Another option is the Revolution Rail Co. with a fleet of rail bikes and 3 New York locations in the Adirondacks, all just a short drive from Albany!
- South River Run - In North Creek, NY offers 7.5 mile adventure for the whole family
- Hadley Run - For this ride you will cross a spectacular 500′ foot long and 90′ high bridge over the Hudson and Sacandaga Rivers near Hadley, NY.
- Stony Creek - Warrensburg, NY - Ride through the Adirondack Valley and into a 1000 acre ranch where you can view the ranch’s grounds before heading back.
Fall fun in New York State books up quickly! What are you waiting for?