Can Victor Cruz Contribute in 2016? (AUDIO)
We are less than two months away from the start of the NFL season and the New York Giants have a lot of questions heading into 2016.
1. How can new coach Ben McAdoo fare in his first season?
2. Can the Giants find a playmaking wide receiver to line-up opposite Odell Beckham Jr.?
3. How will Victor Cruz hold up and can he contribute to the offense?
4. Will Janoris Jenkins and first-round pick Eli Apple help a defense that allowed the most passing yards in the league a season ago?
5. Can Olivier Vernon and Damon Harrison help the pass rush?
To answer all that and more, Rodger Wyland and 'Big Board Sports' brought in Paul Schwartz of the New York Post on Tuesday morning.
The Giants open training camp on July 28th and open the regular season on Sept. 11 against the Dallas Cowboys. That game is in Dallas at 4:25 EST.