Chowderfest 2019: How Us Chowda-Holics Beat Winter’s Freeze
Nothing is better than a hot, creamy, delicious bowl of chowder especially this time of year. Whether you like yours loaded up with clams, potatoes, corn, chicken, bacon, cheese, ham or all the above, nothing warms your insides and makes you happier during Winter's deep freeze quite like a piping hot bowl of chowder. I prefer New England Clam, but I'm down to try all the delicious chowder recipes at the 21st Annual Chowderfest in Saratoga on Saturday, February 2nd. If you consider yourself a true chowda-holic you won't wanna miss this event.
- The 21st Annual Chowderfest in Saratoga on Saturday, February 2nd from 11 to 4pm
- Pick up a ballot at any of the over 80 participating vendors and taste chowders for $1 each and vote for your favorite!
- Vote for your favorite chowder online or turn in your ballot at the Saratoga Springs City Center or Visitor Center
- Yes, there will be plenty of 2019 Chowderfest merchandise!
- Free park & ride shuttles running from Wilton Mall and from the Saratoga Casino Hotel into downtown Saratoga, between 10 AM- 6 PM
- For participating vendors, lodging specials, shuttle times, and a live music and event schedule, click here