Killer Queen At SPAC Tonight, Here’s 10 Things You Need To Know
The summer of 2023 has been filled with hot days, warm nights and plenty of music in the air. The summer concert series at Saratoga Performing Arts Center comes to a close tonight with the music of Queen. This is your guide to the show!
Killer Queen A Tribute to Queen, Saturday September 16th at SPAC. What time does the box office open? When do the parking lots open? When do the gates open and what are you allowed to bring in? All of this and more is answered below.
Tonight's performance is an evening with Killer Queen, so there is no opening act. This is also a pavilion only event, no lawn seats available for purchase. Check ticket availability HERE.
SARATOGA PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, 108 Avenue of the Pines, Saratoga
- 2pm - Box office opens
- 6pm - Parking lots open - General parking is $10 per vehicle and must be paid with a credit or debit card upon entry to the lot
- 6:30pm - Gates open
- 7:30pm - Killer Queen
- Times subject to change
- SPAC is a cashless venue (there are Cash to Card kiosks inside venue)
- Bag Policy - Make sure you have the correct type and size
- All children over the age of 2 need a ticket.
- Water – an empty water bottle OR up to 1 gallon of water in a factory sealed bottle
- Food - in a clear, 1-gallon zip-lock bag
- Cameras - nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- For a full list of what is permitted click HERE